SELECTION OF APPLICANTS JULY 2019
A fabulous Filipina has become available, who is looking for a full time live out position either as a nanny, or a housekeeper, or a nanny / housekeeper.
N is based in Golders Green, (NW London), and she is happy to travel up to 40-45 minutes by public transport to get to work.
In the UK:
• She has worked for the previous 4 years for a very high-profile media couple, looking after their large home, and 2 young children, one from new-born.
• Previously she worked for one year as a nanny housekeeper, looking after 3 young children, one of whom had special needs.
Outside of the UK, she worked for 7 years for the Royal Family in Saudi, and prior to this for nearly 11 years in Kuwait.
She is a top class applicant, experienced with substantial homes and children from new born upwards.
Her UK references are wonderful, and extracts state:
“My wife and I employed N for 4 fantastic years, and we will be devastated when she leaves”.
They go on to refer to her excellent cooking, the fact that she was wonderful with the children, and could organize and clean the whole house..… N became a firm fixture within our family that we could completely rely on…… and I have no doubt that her next employer will also be very happy with her work”.
Her previous employer states that “N is a hard working and trusted employee,…… and I feel my children have thrived in her care. N is organised and has kept the house tidy and clean (housekeeping while the children are in school) and managed all washing and laundry. Our household is a very busy one. My children (B8; G7; G5) have lots of after school activities, and N has co-ordinated their diaries, and taken them to activities. She has also had more than 3 children in her sole charge during playdates………
N has been interviewed by me, and she has supplied the written and signed reference letters, her proofs of address, and her indefinite visa.
If you are interested in meeting this lady, please email me asap!
Additionally, please do remember the range of stand-alone services that we now offer to all Families, whether or not they are Agency Clients.
• Private Paediatric 1st Aid Training for Parents & Families, held in your own home.
• Ofsted Compliant Paediatric1st Aid Training courses for Nannies, and those wishing to join the voluntary Ofsted register.
• Ofsted Compliant Common Core skills (Accredited OCN London Level 1)
• Enhanced DBS checking Service
• An Ofsted Registration Service
Full details and more information on these Courses and Services is posted on my website, https://www.normalewisnannies.co.uk/
You can book courses and services here: http://www.normalewistraining.co.uk/course-forms/
Please do feel free to forward this email to any friends if you know anyone looking for Nannies or Nanny / Housekeepers / Cooks etc.
I look forward to hearing from you soon