NORMA LEWIS NANNIES.
AGENCY FEES FOR PLACEMENTS OF NANNIES, HOUSEKEEPERS AND COMPANIONS.
Positions registered by Families with Norma Lewis Nannies prior to this date will be charged at the rates that were applicable at the time of their registration.)
FEES FOR PLACEMENTS OF PERMANENT STAFF
Both Full Time and Part Time, i.e. for 25 + hours per week
5 x Net weeks’ salary; 8 weeks Guarantee period* (Subject to amendment if discretionary discount given)
(After School Positions will be calculated as an average of Term and Holiday Hours)*
No positions registered less than 25 hours per week
Minimum Agency Permanent Placement Fee £600
Please note that Norma Lewis Nannies Agency works only on an exclusive sole agency basis
Administration fee could occur in certain circumstances- please refer to Terms 6.6
N.B. Should Invoices not be paid within the correct time period, then any rights to a discount, either sole agency or discretionary, will be negated, and the Invoice will return to the pre-discounted total.
FEES FOR TEMPORARY PLACEMENTS
All Temporary bookings for a Nanny or Housekeeper carry a minimum non-refundable charge of £260, payable in advance of the applicant starting work with the family; this covers any period of time up to 2 weeks.
After the initial 2 weeks, the charges are £60 per week or part week thereafter.
For Maternity Nurses, a daily Agency rate of £20 is charged.
(A Gross Wage must be paid directly to the Nanny / Housekeeper / Maternity Nurse).
For long term bookings, special rates can be negotiated.
Should a Temporary or Short-Term Applicant subsequently stay on with the Family beyond their agreed time period, the appropriate Permanent Fee would immediately become payable, minus the Temporary Charges already paid, and all other normal payment Terms would apply.
The starting date of the Guarantee period offered for a Permanent placement would then be backdated to the Date that the Applicant began their Temporary booking / short term placement.
This does not apply in the cases of any Applicant who is being offered as a replacement Applicant for a Permanent position.
An administration charge of £50 would be charged if the Temporary position had been submitted to the Agency, work had commenced, and then the position was withdrawn.
1) The Fee calculation is the same for both Full Time and Part Time Staff, within both the permanent and temporary categories.
2) Calculation of After School Nanny Fees.
* Fees for After School Positions are calculated at the rate of 5 x an average taken of the Nanny’s hours worked during both Term and Holiday times.
• In State Schools, Education Regulations (1999) stipulated that Schools must educate the children for 190 days of the year, giving School terms a total of 38 weeks, and holidays of 14 weeks pa.
We therefore use these figures where any Nanny looks after children attending State Schools.
• Where Nanny looks after Children currently in Private education, as holidays are up to the individual School to decide, we have taken an average from 4 Private schools.
This equates to 33 weeks’ Term time, and 19 weeks’ holiday.
3) In some circumstances the Client may be liable for an administration charge. (See Terms 5.5 for details.)
REFUND STRUCTURE (Applicable to Permanent placements only.)
If an Applicant should leave within their Guarantee period, the Client will be entitled to a free replacement.The refund will only be applicable if the Agency is given 20 working days in which to submit details of suitable alternative candidates, but fails to do so.
If in the Agency’s opinion, a suitable replacement has been offered, and not accepted, no refund will be payable.
No refunds are due should the replacement Applicant leave the Client.
SLIDING SCALE OF REFUNDS:
WEEKS 1-2 refund of 75% of Invoice
WEEKS 3-6 refund of 50% of Invoice.
WEEKS 7-8 refund of 25% of Invoice.
Exclusions to a Client’s rights to a refund include, but are not limited to:
• Where the Client did not pay the Placement invoice by the due date.
• If the Client’s placement requirements changed either after the Applicant started, or for the replacement Applicant.
• If the Client is in breach of contract by not adhering to the Agency Terms and Conditions of Business.
• On any Flat Fee placement, unless special Terms have been negotiated in writing by Norma Lewis.
(SEE “TERMS clause 9 FOR FULL DETAILS OF, AND ANY EXCLUSIONS TO, REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS.)
FEES PER PERSON FOR TRAINING COURSES
Ofsted Compliant First Aid – Private Class in your own home – £250, up to 5 attendees.
Common Core Skills OCN (London) Level 1 (Ofsted Compliant) £130
Safeguarding Ofqual L2 £95
FEES FOR EXTRA SERVICES TO FAMILIES AND APPLICANTS
These include, but are not limited to:
• OFSTED Registration Service: Agency Fee: £40 for Families and Nannies (+ current OFSTED Fees, and cost of any Certificates / Courses necessary)
• Enhanced DBS Checks £25 Agency Fee plus £56 (Cost of enhanced DBS)
• CV writing service (£45): Service for Agency Applicants only, who wish to keep their CV written by Norma Lewis
SERVICES MAY BE PURCHASED SINGLY OR IN ANY COMBINATION
I confirm that I have read, understood and accept the Terms and Conditions and Fees.
I confirm that by asking Norma Lewis Nannies to search for, and submit, details of potential candidates, I am agreeing to these Terms and Fees.