If you are a family looking for a Housekeeper my Agency can help you!
When sourcing a Housekeeper, I look for a person who can show substantial previous experience of working in a busy, large and demanding household, working for a previous employer who in all probability had the same discerning standards as you.
I will only register and put forward Applicants who have demonstrated that they are used to both working on their own initiative, and also are adaptable enough to both take and remember instructions, so that your Household is run in a way that suits you.
Some of my Housekeepers are also excellent cooks, and may even be able to assist in catering for your dinner parties.
A Housekeeper can also be required to undertake childcare and babysitting duties, and can combine the role with that of a Nanny, becoming a Nanny / Housekeeper.
How do I work?
The way that I work suits discerning Families who are short of time, and who appreciate the personalised service of a Consultant such as myself, and would naturally expect to pay for such a service.
- I place ads on your behalf. (These ads are at my expense not yours.)
- I save your time – I source, filter, select and interview applicants face to face, for you. I filter through many requests for potential application to my Agency – all my Housekeepers and Housekeeper / Nannies have to have an absolute minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the UK, as well as fulfilling other Criteria.
- All Housekeepers and Housekeeper / Nannies from my Agency work legally – hold ID documents, proof of current address, verified UK references, and valid work permits where appropriate.
- There is currently no provision for a private individual to gain direct access to criminal record information in respect of a person that they might employ. As your Agency, I can apply for the Applicant’s DBS on your behalf, if requested to do so.
- If there is any childcare involved in your requirements, and you would like to be reassured that your Housekeeper could look after your child in an emergency, as a registered Qualsafe centre, I run accredited 1st Aid training courses.
- I can provide you with suggestions for the type of questions that you may like to ask during the interview, and give guidance on appropriate salary levels.
- As the owner of “Prime”, when you employ a permanent Applicant from my Agency, I can provide you with a sample generic contract, plus disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- I can provide you with the names and details for domestic payroll companies, who can deal with your new payroll and tax liabilities.
- I give you a guarantee! I provide a guarantee period of 8 weeks, and during that time, in the unlikely event that a placement is not successful, I will offer you a free replacement. (Subject to Terms, see Clauses 7.1-7.4)
- Your confidential information is safe – safe sites, secure electronic data, shredded information – all part of the security you have when using my Domestic Staff Agency, as I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. I therefore comply with legislation covering Data Protection, and both the storage and disposal of confidential information (in both electronic and paper format) on Applicants and Client Families.
While my charges are in many cases already more reasonable than those of other Agencies, additionally I can offer you a 10% discount on the fees in return for a sole agency agreement.
Clients who return to my Agency to use my Service, and whom again sign up for the Sole Agency agreement, will be given a 15% discount on permanent placement Fees.*
(* Please read Discount Form for full information)
9.30 am – 7pm Monday to Thursday
9.30 am – 6pm Friday
At other times, my Answer phone is always on, and if you have an emergency, I would always do my best to help you if I can.
If you are interested in my bespoke, personalised service, then click here to register for a Housekeeper.