If you are a family looking for a Nanny my Agency can help you!
I understand that when you are looking for a Nanny, you need to find a person in whom you can place implicit faith and trust – it is sometimes far from easy to hand over your children, and entrust their well being, into the hands of another person.
It is therefore an enormous responsibility to source a Nanny, and I take great care in doing so.
Our nannies love children and enjoy family life. They must demonstrate a natural ability to working with people and be able to provide a safe and stable environment for the children in their care. Applicants must recognize the individuality of children and have the ability to provide a creative environment which fosters trust, self-esteem, independence and learning. Current salary levels (2016) would be in the range of £10 -£12 NET per hour. ( N.B. You should always put a gross salary into your nanny’s contract).
How do I work?
The way that I work suits discerning Families who are short of time, and who appreciate the personalised service of a Consultant such as myself, and would naturally expect to pay for such a service.
- I place ads on your behalf. (These ads are at my expense not yours.)
- I save your time – I source, filter, select and interview applicants face to face, for you. Some Nannies are qualified, some are not, but I filter through many requests for potential application to my Agency – all my Nannies have to have an absolute minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the UK as a Nanny, as well as fulfilling other Criteria.
- All Nannies from my Agency work legally, hold ID documents, proof of current address, verified UK references, and, where appropriate, valid work permits.
- There is currently no provision for a private individual to gain direct access to criminal record information in respect of a person that they might employ. As your Agency, I can apply for the Applicant’s DBS on your behalf, if required to do so.
- I can also pass on information with regards to the criteria for the Nanny to be registered with Ofsted, and can assist both you and the Nanny with this. (Ofsted gives you the reassurance of ongoing police checks, direct notification in the (hopefully unlikely) event that your Nanny has had a problem involving the Police, knowing that the Nanny has First Aid training, Insurance, core skills training, and can give you the added benefit of childcare vouchers in some circumstances.)
- If you would like to be reassured that your Nanny could look after your child in a medical emergency, as an accredited Qualsafe training centre, I run accredited first aid training courses.
- I can provide you with suggestions for the type of questions that you may like to ask during the interview, and give guidance on appropriate salary levels.
- As the owner of Prime, when you employ a permanent Applicant from my Agency, I can provide you with a sample generic contract, plus disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- I can provide you with the names and details for domestic payroll companies, who can deal with your new payroll and tax liabilities.
- I give you a guarantee! I provide a guarantee period of 8 weeks, and during that time, in the unlikely event that a Nanny placement is not successful, I will offer you a free replacement. (Subject to Terms, see Clauses 7.1-7.4)
- Your confidential information is safe – safe sites, secure electronic data, shredded information – all part of the security you have when using my Domestic Staff Agency, as I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. I therefore comply with legislation covering Data Protection, and both the storage and disposal of confidential information (in both electronic and paper format) on Applicants and Client Families.
While my charges are in many cases already more reasonable than those of other Agencies, additionally I can offer you a 10% discount on the fees in return for a sole agency agreement .
Clients who return to my Agency to use my Service, and whom again sign up for the Sole Agency agreement, will be given a 15% discount on permanent placement Fees.*
(* Please read Discount Form for full information)
9.30 am – 7pm Monday to Thursday
9.30 am – 6pm Friday
At other times, my Answer phone is always on, and if you have an emergency, I would always do my best to help you if I can.
If you are interested in my bespoke, personalised service, then click here to register for a Nanny/Mother’s Help