GETTING OFSTED REGISTERED WITH NORMA LEWIS NANNIES
Nannies- It is becoming more important than ever for you to become Ofsted registered!
Not only does it show that , especially alongside any qualifications, you are a professional Nanny, but also, Families who need help with the costs of employing a Nanny are only be able to do so if the Nanny they employ is Ofsted registered
To register with Ofsted, you will need:
– Valid Ofsted compliant Paediatric First-Aid certificate
– Common Core Skills certificate in childcare
– Nanny Insurance
– Safeguarding knowledge / certificate
– An enhanced DBS check showing childcare workforce, together with a current Status Update Certificate
If you do not have all these certificates, I can help you get them, and book you on the appropriate Training Course.
Did you also know that if the necessary paperwork were to be downloaded:
• The Ofsted Application Form is 47 pages long?
• And that the Guide to go with the Form is itself 39 pages long?
NORMA LEWIS NANNIES OFSTED REGISTRATION SERVICE
1) We can book you on to the necessary Training Courses
2) We will also ensure that you have the other necessary documents.
3) We will sit with you to help you fill the form to ensure that it is completed correctly, and check all your certificates and documentation.
4) As a listed “responsible person” I have the authority to check a nanny’s ID documents, enabling your DBS application to be submitted as part of your Ofsted Application.
Norma Lewis Nannies Ofsted Registration Service Fee: £40
(£5 discount for those who attend the Training Courses through Norma Lewis Training).
(N.B. Total Cost = Courses + Agency Fees + cost of Ofsted Registration, and any other necessary documents, checks and Courses required by an individual. Prices are correct as of July 2016).
To book this service please go to this page: http://www.normalewistraining.co.uk/course-forms/ofsted-registration-service/
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org