Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30 – 6.30 Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com (attaching your CV) to apply for any vacancy below.
SELECTION OF FAMILIES /JOBS OCTOBER 2018
For all vacancies you will need:
• To be in the UK to attend interviews
• To have a good standard of spoken English
• Reference letters from previous UK employers (Not just names and numbers)
• A written CV
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the UK
• To be an experienced and confident driver in the UK (where applicable)
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, a current enhanced DBS disclosure together with status update
• PREFERRED: A current paediatric 1st Aid certificate, or to attend a course (Where applicable)
Safeguarding knowledge (Where applicable)
Live in HK / Nanny
£450 net per week.(Gross salary will be paid, approx. £626per week, based on standard tax code).
Working Monday to Friday.
This lovely young family, known personally to me, need a person with experience of both housekeeping and childcare, to come and live with them. You would be treated very well, and Dad has said “We are a friendly relaxed household, and we are looking for someone who can fit in and be a part of our family”.
You should be experienced with babies and toddlers – at present there is only 1 child, aged 2 years, but a baby is due in November.
You will need to be a pair of hands for Mum, play with the toddler and take her to school, and should also be experienced with bottles / nappies etc.
Mostly though, your responsibility is to run the house, which has 5 beds and 4 bathrooms.
You would need to clean to a good standard, take care of family laundry, bedding, etc., and additionally help with some basic cooking.
Mum and Dad live in a beautiful leafy suburb to the NW of London, with easy access to other local suburbs, and to central London in only 20 minutes by Rail.
This is an urgent position, as the present HK is returning to the Philippines next week.
NLN 1044: Housekeeper/ Cook with some Childcare (Live in)
£626 – £709 gross per week (approx., based on standard tax code) / £450-£500 net per week.
Mum and Dad, together with their 2 children, live in their 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms home, which is built over 5 storeys. Mum is looking for a good, experienced, housekeeper to carry out full HK duties, and who is accustomed to working to high standards. You also need to be a good cook, able to produce European style meals, and follow recipes.
Working 5 ½ days a week, with days off being Sunday afternoons and Mondays.
Some childcare of 2 school-aged children, one boy and one girl. Both have exams in January.
Your own room / ensuite
YOU WILL NEED:
• To be in the UK to attend Interviews
• Minimum 3 years’ UK work experience
• To have a very good standard of spoken English
• Reference letters (Not just names and numbers)
• Experience of cooking and child care, as well as housekeeping at high level
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS / Status Update.
• To either have, or be willing to undertake a course, of Ofsted Compliant Paediatric First Aid
• Safeguarding knowledge
Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30am -6pm to apply for the vacancy.