Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30 – 6.30 Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (attaching your CV) to apply for any vacancy below.
SELECTION OF FAMILIES /JOBS
For all vacancies you will need:
• To be in the UK to attend interviews
• To have a good standard of spoken English
• Reference letters from previous UK employers (Not just names and numbers)
• A written CV
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the UK
• To be an experienced and confident driver in the UK (where applicable)
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, a current enhanced DBS disclosure together with status update
• PREFERRED: A current paediatric 1st Aid certificate, or to attend a course (Where applicable)
Common Core Skills (Where applicable)
Safeguarding knowledge (Where applicable)
NLN 1050 P/T NANNY (LIVE OUT)
HENDON, LONDON, NW4
25 HOURS PER WEEK OVER 2 DAYS (WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS ONLY)
£250 net / £291 gross – £300 net /£375 gross per week
£10-12 net neg per hour.
Mum & Dad need an experienced nanny to have sole charge for their 3 school aged children (Boy and girl 12 years, & girl 7 years).
If you are a driver / car owner it could be useful to take the children to, and collect them from, school, but this is not essential.
Your day would start at 7am, and you will get the youngest child up and dressed, give her breakfast, get her ready for school, and then take her by 8.30am You would then need to tidy the house from the morning – make the children’s beds, was the breakfast things, and do any shopping required for the children. You would prepare the dinner for the children coming home, collect the youngest child from school, play with her, and do a little homework.
If there are after school activities such as sports and cookery club, you would need to take the children. Then comes dinner, clearing up, and bath the children, getting them ready for bed.
Mum says “The older two children still need care and guidance. They need a firm hand when it comes to screen time. They need some independence but also need to know who is boss, and they can be friendly and funny to work with. The youngest child is very bubbly and funny; she is full of energy, and fun to be around, but can be strong willed.