Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30 – 6.30 Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com (attaching your CV) to apply for any vacancy below.
SELECTION OF FAMILIES /JOBS
For all vacancies you will need:
• To be in the UK to attend interviews
• To have a good standard of spoken English
• Reference letters from previous UK employers (Not just names and numbers)
• A written CV
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the UK
• To be an experienced and confident driver in the UK (where applicable)
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, a current enhanced DBS disclosure together with status update
• PREFERRED: A current paediatric 1st Aid certificate, or to attend a course (Where applicable)
Safeguarding knowledge (Where applicable)
Live in Housekeeper / Nanny, Primrose Hill, London NW1
Driving essential, automatic car provided.
Salary £ neg.
Mum and Dad live together with their 3 children (girl 13, boy 10, girl 8 years) in this lovely area of NW London, nearby trendy Hampstead, and close to Central London.
They are looking for a housekeeper who also enjoys looking after children.
Working days / hours would be Monday – Friday, approximately 7.30am -7pm.
The home has 5 beds and 4 bathrooms, and your accommodation is a large, private, brand new room with an en-suite at the top of the house.
Full Housekeeping duties required, such as cleaning, dusting and hoovering, washing and ironing, cooking meals from fresh for the children, and some shopping and other errands.
You also need to be happy living with a dog, (medium size), and will be required to walk it daily.
So far as childcare is concerned, the 2 eldest children are fairly self-sufficient, and it is the youngest child who would need your time and attention. You will also drive the children to, and collect from, school every day, as well as from activities and clubs after school.
Mum says “We are friendly but hectic, and there is lots going on. We need someone with good communication.”
The family would like someone who is upbeat and positive, and able to co-ordinate everything going on.
NLN 1048 PART TIME SOLE CHARGE NANNY, 4 DAYS A WEEK
East Finchley London. N2
(Live out position, but accommodation could be provided if wanted).
Starting date on or around 15th April, but this has a degree of flexibility.
Mum and Dad are both working professionals, and they are looking for a Sole Charge Nanny to care for their three sons aged 5 yrs, nearly 3 yrs, and 6 months.
Required core working days/ hours are 7.45am-6.45pm Monday – Thursday, with occasional Fridays preferred but not essential.
The older boys love their swimming (as does Mum), and they also have tennis lessons at the weekends. They are excellent and proficient on their bikes, and ride them to and from school, and to the park etc.
Dad loves all sports, and hopes that his sons will too, as they get older!
However, you must have experience of looking after children of an appropriate age, and be very confident of looking after babies.
This is a permanent, long term position, and Mum has stressed that they are need a nanny wanting a long term, stable position.
You will need to speak good and clear English, in order to help the oldest child who has mild speech delay, and preferably hold qualifications and / or be Ofsted registered, although this is not essential.
You should know how to initiate interactive games, develop the boys, and implement routines and discipline in a fair, calm way.
You need to be energetic, enjoying a lot of outdoor activities, be capable of organising the daytime routine and of preparing the children’s meals.
Other nannies and children are welcome for playdates.
If you can drive, it would be useful, in order to take the boys to activities, but again this is not essential. An automatic car would be provided for you for work purposes.
You will need:
• To be in the UK to attend Interviews
• Minimum 2-3 years UK work experience as a Sole Charge Nanny
• To have a very good standard of spoken English
• To be a non-smoker
• Reference letters (Not just names and numbers)
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS disclosure with Status Update Certificate if offered the position.
• Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30am – 6pm to apply for the vacancy.