Please call Norma Lewis on 07956 89 45 89 between 9.30 – 6.30 Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (attaching your CV) to apply for any vacancy below.
SELECTION OF FAMILIES /JOBS
For all vacancies you will need:
• To be in the UK to attend interviews
• To have a good standard of spoken English
• Reference letters from previous UK employers (Not just names and numbers)
• A written CV
• Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in the UK
• To be an experienced and confident driver in the UK (where applicable)
• To either have, or be willing to apply for, a current enhanced DBS disclosure together with status update
• PREFERRED: A current paediatric 1st Aid certificate, or to attend a course (Where applicable)
Common Core Skills (Where applicable)
Safeguarding knowledge (Where applicable)
NLN 1051 Full time “Child – friendly Housekeeper”
Location: East Finchley, London, N2 (Less than 8 minutes’ walk from the Tube station)
Hours: Approximately 60 hours per week, over 5 days, 7.30am start.
Driving essential: School runs / Clubs etc.
Children: 1 girl aged 11yrs; 1 boy aged 14yrs
Experience: The family needs a responsible, organised HK, with experience in the UK, to look after the 4 bed / 3 bathroom
You should be a happy and relaxed type of person, to fit in with this family of Mum, 2 children, and a family cat.
Mum would like someone who can get on well with this age children, and be able to chat with them, as well as
keeping an eye on them.
You should also be able to cook simple but nutritious fresh meals, supervising trades people etc.
Pay: Flexible according to your experience.
You will need:
• an up to date CV,
• 2-3 years minimum experience in the UK
• letters of reference,
• a driving licence valid for the UK,
• and preferably a DBS check and paediatric 1st aid