OFSTED REGISTRATION SERVICE
Did you know that if the necessary paperwork were to be downloaded:
• The Ofsted Application Form is 47 pages long?
• And that the Guide to go with the Form is itself 39 pages long?
Do you know what it really means to you if your Nanny is Ofsted registered?
• A Nanny must be Ofsted registered if you wish to make use of childcare vouchers.
• Your Nanny must hold correct papers, i.e. current certificates in:
1) Paediatric First Aid
2) Common Core Skills relating to childcare
3) Nanny Insurance
4) An Ofsted DBS check, which is more proactive than the usual enhanced DBS checks
5) A safeguarding cetifcate
LET NORMA LEWIS NANNIES HELP YOU REGISTER YOUR NANNY
1) We can book your Nanny on to the necessary Training Courses
2) We will also ensure that your Nanny has the other necessary documents.
3) We will sit with your nanny, and help her fill the form to ensure that it is completed correctly, and check all her certificates and documentation.
4) As a listed “responsible person” I have the authority to check a nanny’s ID documents, enabling her DBS application to be submitted as part of her Ofsted Application.
Norma Lewis Nannies Ofsted Registration Service Fee: £40
(£5 discount for those who attend a Training Course through Norma Lewis Nannies
(N.B. Total Cost = Agency Fees plus cost of Ofsted Registration, plus any other documents, checks and Courses required by an individual. Prices are correct as of July 2016).
To book this service please go to this page: http://www.normalewistraining.co.uk/course-forms/ofsted-registration-service/